Friday, October 24, 2008

Another CVS Purchase 10/24/08

I was in CVS today picking up a script for DH and decided to make another quick CVS purchase before this week's sale was over.

1 Listerine Whitening Pen $9.99 ($3 coupon) (receive 3 ECBs)

1 Listerine Whitening Rinse $5.49 ($1 coupon) (receive 2 ECBs)

2 Pert Shampoos $3.99 each (2 $2 coupons) (receive $5 ECBS with Sure Deo)

1 Sure Deo $2.99 ($1 coupon)

Total: $26.45

- $5/$25 CVS Coupon

-$9 MF Coupons

-$11.68 ECBs

$0.77 + $0.78 tax= $1.55 OOP

Received $12 in ECBs

I do not think this was a bad purchase since all the items that were in my plan were still there this late in the week. Unfortunately, a very uninformed manager was checking out at the register. He has already given my SIL flack on a couple of occasions. I handed him 2 Pert coupons. He told me I could only one coupon, "One coupon per purchase." I kindly informed him that I bought 2 Perts. That means I can use 2 coupons. It worked. Imagine that. I wish store employees could learn their store's coupon policies, especially the management.

No comments: